Hey guys !!
As you know we are finally in DECEMBER !!! The holiday season had finally started and I’m just so so Happy. I just cant’ believe how the year flew by so quickly because I still remember last Christmas like it was yesterday !
Anyways, so if you know me, you will know that December is definitely my FAVORITE period of the year and I’m sure that I’m not the only one. I just love the Christmas spirit with the gorgeous light everywhere in the city, the christmas decoration everywhere, the get together with family and friends to share a precious moment and just have a good time and make amazing memories, the parties everywhere without forgetting the food which is my favorite part 😍.
I personally go back home every Christmas break to celebrate the holidays with my family and I just can’t wait for December 13 to leave and finally be with my family and friends and just celebrate !
So, For this article I decided to present you my 2016 Christmas wishlist. Those are the present that I want for this Christmas and I hope that Santa is going to get those gorgeous present and put them under the tree for me.
So for this Christmas I asked for :
– Chloe bag, Drew dusty yellow shoulder bag in smooth and suede calfskin. This purse is just Gorgeous😍. I like the fact that it’s small and that I can also wear it as a cross bag.
– Canon PowerShot G7 X Mark II (Black). I saw that it’s one of the best compact camera on the market. I already have a camera a canon T5 something but it’s pretty big and the reason why I want this camera is first because it’s smaller and easy to carry everywhere I go contrary to my Big canon camera that I use to record my video.
– Hermes Gold-Tone Clic-Clac H Wide Bracelet and Hermes Clic Clac H Enamel Bracelet PM. I want those bracelets for such a long time, they are just perfect and so so classic and this is what I like about them . I’m looking for brighter and pastel color for those two bracelets.
– Makeup classes to obtain a certificate as a professional Makeup Artist. So if you know, or look at my video , you know that I’ addicted to makeup. It’s really a passion for me and I really want to improve my skill and exercise this profession in my free time and that is why I want to have some makeup classes and obtain a certificate.
– Kitchen Art mixer in the gold color. I love and enjoy to cook, I fell in love with this mixer a year ago at my hosted mom house. She got it for Christmas and since then, I want one too to be able to do pastry such as cupcakes or even my own bread and dough.
– Stuart Weitzman, THE TIELAND BOOT. I want those boots so so bad ! I saw them on many of my favorite bloggers and I’m dying in front of it . They are just the perfect boots for the winter and can be wear with pretty much everything.