Hello lovies !
Today’s article is a new recipe that I just in love with. I am presenting you my meal of the moment: Lemon flounder. It is a recipe that is really quick and easy to do and in addition to that it is just DELICIOUS !
I really hope you are going to like it and try to do it !
Lemon Flounder Recipe
For the Lemon Flounder you are going to need :
– 1 flounder fillet
– 2 tablespoon of bread crumbs
– Half a lemon
– Olive oil
– Chopped parsley
– Salt, peper, garlic & onion powder
1) Mix the salt, peper, garlic and onion powder with the bread crumbs
2) Preheat some a drizzle of olive oil in a non stick pan and then add your flounder fillet; Let it cook for 2 to 3 min on each side
3) Dispose your cook fillet on a plate and squeeze the lemon on it, finalise it by adding the chopped parsley.
To make it healthier , I advise you to eat it some veggies. I usually eat my fillet with some steamed carrots and potatoes and is just so yummy !